Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Family Band

My Nana gave us her piano when we were first married and she learned that Tim played. I love hearing Tim  play music whether it be piano, guitar, jimbae or any other instrument. I on the other hand have never had the knack for music and you don't want to be around when I'm trying to play guitar or pretending I can play piano.

Today Aiya (Tim's mom) captured our most recent addition to the family band. Just in case you're wondering, it was a one man band and his manager until recently. (Sorry for the angle of the video)

4 comments:

jules of the east said...

That is hilARious!!! I had to watch it twice in a row and laughed out loud both times. I love the full range, from precise single-finger melodies, to full rockin out; pounding & screaming along with the music. He is a total rockstar!

jasonmarkjones said...

Sounds like the next Thom Yorke!

Unknown said...

Jules...I was thinking the same thing :)

exception boy said...

This makes me smile and giggle.