Friday, August 13, 2010

Cozy Coup

What can I say? I was really proud of myself. I assembled the Cozy Coup. I realize this is not a difficult task, but when I saw all the parts and the five pages of directions I thought, "This is a job for the man of the house."

Well, the woman of the house is not patient, so I set to work. While Critter took his afternoon nap, I followed the step-by-step instructions. An hour and a half later, he was cruising in his car. We have ridden around the block and down the street to the park. Lately, he is enjoying pushing it around on the grass or sidewalk. He also loves opening and closing the door and climbing in and out of his bright red and yellow ride.

Thank you, Dauphins, for sharing! We love you guys. And not just because you give us cool toys:)

Here is a photo of us upon completion and another of Critter enjoying the result of my efforts.


Umm...Cool, Mama, I think

3 comments:

M. Costello said...

Girl Power! He looks so cute in that thing.

jules of the east said...

Oh my GEESH is that ever cute! I mean, the whole package; smiling car, grown up little boy, determined mama. Love it!

Nikki said...

Yeah the Cozy Coup!! I'm so glad he likes it...and that it finally made its way out of the box. Lots of fun ahead.

Love you guys!