Thursday, June 10, 2010

Critter Movin'

I was in the kitchen listening to Critter play and decided to video him. He has been learning a lot this week and is putting a lot of it on display. He's doing his army crawl still, but gets up on his knees and feet quite often. He has begun moving from tummy to sitting and back again. My new favorite is the motor sound. I think the only thing he isn't doing in this video is showing his taco tongue. He has been playing around with folding his tongue and sticking it out - pretty cute if you ask me.

I had a hard time turning off the video camera so this one is pretty long. You also might enjoy knowing that many of his big grins are directed at his favorite toy of all - Kona.

3 comments:

M. Costello said...

he is so cute! Can't wait to give him a squeeze!

Steph D said...

I especially love the poopy farts in the middle! ha ha! What a cutie!

Jen said...

he is soo close to crawling! another couple days and watch out!