Friday, February 05, 2010

I just filmed Jude playing in his exersaucer. He really discovered it this week and has been enjoying it a lot. His favorite piece of it is a toy with a lion, cat, duck, dog, and something else on it. When he pushes different parts it makes the noise of the animal. The part he is playing with in this video is a little book with a mirror behind it. Jude loves mirrors! The best part to watch for is that in the middle he completely spits up and just keeps playing like nothing happened. So funny. I love this kid.

3 comments:

jules of the east said...

I could watch him for hours.... Thanks for sharing Jillio - I love the complete unconcern with the spit-up too. :) "Spit-up, shplit-up, I've got things to DO!"

Jen said...

Cute.. I love the spit-up part. I thought Kona was going to come lick it up!!!

exception boy said...

I love this kid. I thought we agreed that we were not letting him grow up until I was around. Anyway Jude is so cool and thanks for sharing