Thursday, February 04, 2010

Grandpa's Birthday

I just had to post this picture because it turned out so funny. It is my Dad's birthday today and in true form I put his card in the mail this morning. I figured that since he wouldn't get his card for a few days that it would be nice for him to get a little something in his email on his actual birthday. So...to Kona's dismay and Jude's wonder we set up this shot. My dad said that when he opened it he laughed out loud - mostly at Kona. He thinks we should rent her out for funny photo shoots since she lets us man-handle her so much. She looks so cute in birthday hats, though! Happy Birthday, Dad & Grandpa. We love you and wish we could be with you to celebrate today:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

linda said...

It's weird that both Judo & Kona seem to be making that "come hither" face. Are they trying to be seductive? TOO YOUNG JUDE!