Friday, May 15, 2009

It's a BOY!

First of all, Praise the Lord! Seriously, I am in complete awe of the miracle growing inside of me. Tim and I had an ultrasound yesterday and were blessed with a really great Tech, Lisa, who spent a lot of time with us, showed us the baby from many different angles, and printed us a lot of pictures.

We were able to see our little boy's feet, fists, spine, and profile. The best part was watching him open and close his mouth, swallow, and make a sucking motion. It was fascinating and definitely made me tear up. Our Tech commented that he has a bunch of room, but was scrunched up in a little ball towards the side of my tummy. I said, "That's my boy. We like curling up and cuddling in small places." Anyways, here are a few of the photos. Thanks for celebrating with us.

5 comments:

Steph D said...

Yeahhhhh!!! so excited for your little man! praise the Lord that the ultrasound went well! see you in a few hours!!!!

exception boy said...

I'm excited meeting your son. Exciting times says me... or I. or us. or we. I'm a mess, and it's amazing.

Kelly Russell said...

What a cool experience! These pics take my breath away. Steph told me how cute you look all preggers and I've seen the pics now of the outside and in :) but am dying to see you in person, can't wait til summer in CA!

Hamon family said...

Looks like we have another soccer player on our hands.

Amanda said...

The picture of his little foot is just so cute! :) So excited for you!