Monday, May 11, 2009

Card from Baby Whit

I must post because the little one in my tummy gave me a card for Mother's Day. It was really cute. It proceeded to rail me for already calling it names that will give it complexes and got mad at Tim and I for taking great trips without "it". But, it did tell me that she/she crashed the party in Australia:)

My present? 1. Larger in the middle (how else would anyone know I'm a mom) 2. Cravings that give me a reason to eat whatever I want even if that is bag after bag of sour patch kids 3. Excuses because I can blame it on Baby anytime I don't feel like doing anything 4. Belly Rubs...Baby told everyone that they can rub my belly anytime they want whether they know me or not (this will be my first lesson for baby...not cool) 5. The card - He/she said she would have made me something better but he/she needed help from Dad and he is difficult to work with;)

It was honestly the coolest card ever. It is definitely going into the Baby Book. Love you, Tim;)

2 comments:

Jen in SLO said...

I agree. That is an awesome mother's day card. Very clever, Tim.

Steph D said...

SO cute! Glad you restarted blogging!!!