Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Elbow Grease

When we moved into our home almost 4 years ago, the appliances were included. Awesome. No complaints here...well, kind of. Our stove top has had a remarkable residue of baked on everything. I tried cleaning it, but would give up up or get interrupted by the need to build a train track.


Recently on Pintrest, I kept seeing the miracle workings of baking soda and some scrubbing so I decided to give it a try. To the point, it worked. But, it took me almost 2 hours by my estimations over the course of  the day. My fingers and knuckles were sore, but it was worth it. There is no longer the remnants of someone else's cooking. Now any mess that is made will be entirely ours. I much prefer the mess I know and love.



The nastiness.

Secret Weapon: My little helper.

Yes, we lived with it for almost 4 years. I too am disgusted.

Holy Moly! What a difference.

1 comment:

M. Costello said...

That looks so good!