Saturday, December 18, 2010

Puddles of Fun

Today we decided to have a little adventure down to the park in the rain. Kona desperately needed some outside time and the Kid doesn't seem to mind the rain. This first clip is our crazy one being restless in the house before we decided to get out.






Hope all of you with little ones are managing to stay sane in the rain. Raise your hand if you just had the words "insane in the brain" scream out at you from inside your head. Now raise your hand if you actually raised your hand.... you see what I did there?

3 comments:

Jen in SLO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen in SLO said...

I have no little ones, and I'm barely holding it together. I don't think that has anything to do with the rain, though.

Your little one is sooo adorable in his rain gear. :)

M. Costello said...

I had a whole new feeling about the rain after Ruby was born in Santa Rosa. Dread. I like rain but being stuck in with little ones is tough! Glad he is such a hearty (crazy) little dude. It's gonna be so fun to watch him grow up. I can only imagine!