Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Solids"

Ahhh...I am so behind on blogging that I have been putting it off, which really makes no sense. I love posting, but once I have a list of all the things I haven't posted it feels overwhelming. Boo stinkin' hoo. Get on with it, Jill.

This post is long overdue but back in mid-March, Jude started "solids". I don't know why they call it solid because in reality it is soupy. We started with rice cereal and breast milk. We thought we were videoing, but it turned out to be on the time lapse setting.

It took him a couple weeks to get the hang of it, but now he gets frantic if I don't feed him on time. He leans forward in his high chair and opens his mouth as big as he can. Once he gets the first few bites down, he starts smiling and laughing. He might not look that much like me, but sometimes he really acts like me (frantic when hungry).

2 comments:

forevermoores said...

LOL :)

Hamon family said...

the time lapse if so funny. I love that Kona is right there just waiting... soon she will get lots of treats from Jude's highchair. I want a dog to clean up under a high chair.