Thursday, July 09, 2009

Wii

I'm keeping it short and sweet today, but we had another birthing class last night. I am really enjoying them and soaking up all the information. The first week I was the only person asking questions. This week a few more women chimed in. I ask so many questions that when I was scratching my back the teacher asked if I had another question...

We did a word association game and then mingled with the other couples. I thought it was amusing. The purpose was to write down the first thing that comes to your mind...

Baby - Boy
Doctor or Midwife - Assist
Pain - Endure
Medication - Don't ask (I don't want to be asked if I want any)
Hospital - Smells
I think there were others but I threw the paper away.

The best part about the night was the tour of the maternity ward, labor rooms and post pardom (spelling?) rooms. They should have the laboring tub up and running by the time Little Dub decides to make his big entrance. Tim and I were cracking up at the back of the tour though because he wanted to ask if he could bring a Wii and play games in the laboring room. He thinks that Wii Fit should develop a labor game that the men can play while the women labor:)

By the way, we did much better this week with the relaxation part of the class. I was quite proud of our maturity. Though, if we are proud of our materity are we really mature?

No comments: