Saturday, March 09, 2013

It's Raining Men

We, and by we I mean I, went back and forth on whether or not to find out the gender mid-pregnancy or wait until he or she was laying on my chest. Tim was set from the start to find out and at one point told me that he would find out and keep it a secret from me. That would drive me nuts. Over the last few months, I came around to finding out and so on Wednesday we had our 20 week ultrasound. We waited until Friday to find out.

We gave the gender ultrasound pictures, which were in a sealed envelope, to Linda, Tim's sister. I gave her a bag of pink balloons and blue balloons and sent her on her way. She filled the appropriate color with helium and sealed them in a box. After dinner, we found out together as a family. Jude understood right away and has been excitedly telling everyone that we are having a boy. Eli was focused on the balloons and could care less whether we are having a boy or a dinosaur.

Funny Thinking of You Ecard: You can't say happiness without penis.

If you would like to share in our big moment, here is the video. It is three minutes so hunker down.


2 comments:

sara said...

Jill!!! Congratulations!!! I cannot get over how cute your little boys are... it's seriously only right that you have another one. The world needs them. I will have to look them up in 20 years for my girls. :)

Jaime said...

Oh Jill. Love you.