Thursday, January 24, 2013

And Then There Were Three

We are blessed. Our lives our full. And yet we are venturing into new territory. What is it? Oh, just the land of having more children than parents - yikes! Really though we are excited to be expecting our third rascal this summer.

It was really fun telling Jude & Eli the big news. Of course, Eli is clueless, but Jude is very excited. There have been a few times over the last six months when he has asked me if I would "grow a baby in my belly?". Please overlook my haggard appearance as this was day two of what ended up being a six day lock down of the plague incubating in our home. And...the fact that I can't speak with my words no good.


3 comments:

Marta and Josh said...

Congrats guys! You are brave - moving from man-on-man to zone defense. =) So exciting. I love Jude's line at the end, "You have a belly growing in your tummy too!" So sweet!

Kim Jones said...

Three! Wow! That's so great! Congratulations to the whole Whitacre clan!

CharityLiz said...

That is so sweet! Love that video! Congrats!