Monday, February 21, 2011

My Boys

I love having a boy and the thought of adding a little brother to the mix is something I am looking forward to with anticipation...and trepidation.

Critter is so "boy" that I am wondering what our little addition will be like. Will he be like his big brother? I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

You can see what I mean in the video at the end. I love it! Boys are so fun.

Checking out the beach after having gotten soaked by the waves.

Watching a bird dive in the waves.

We were on our way to a friend's Mustache themed 30th Birthday - Creepers!

Just playing with his dump truck - Vaaroooom.

Studly trimming our front tree.

Studly's "mini me" holding down the trimmed branches.

Nothing stops Critter from getting outside.

Goofiness is apparently genetic.

Enjoying the ball pit at the Children's museum.

I've fallen and I can't get up. Mama, can you help me instead of taking pictures?

We had been at the park for all of three minutes when Critter dove into a puddle.

Riding home in just a diaper after puddle swimming.

1 comment:

Marta and Josh said...

Oh, how I love love love the joy that boys bring. I'm sure girls could be cool, but boys are so fun! (not that I'm biased or anything). =)