Friday, February 19, 2010

Thoughts on Judo




This week Tim and I were giving Jude his much loved nightly bath when I looked at Tim and said, "When did he get so big? He looks like a little boy now." And he does. He is interacting more and more.

His greatest joy comes in the form of a four legged friend, KonaBear. Kona doesn't realize yet that she has a stalker, but I'm sure one of these days she'll return the favor. Jude loves watching Kona.

The other day Jude, Kona, and I went to watch Tim play ultimate Frisbee on his lunch break. At one point Jude started to get fussy (bored, I think) and I said, "Where's your KonaBear?" Kona was running back with the ball I had just thrown. He saw her coming and just started giggling. He loves watching her. His eyes get really big and he usually talks to her about who knows what. I love it and someday Kona will too.

I think that right now the only thoughts going through Kona's head are "Are you kidding me? I can fetch, sit, run, jump, and feed myself and yet they are so impressed and captivated by this new little person! And he can't do anything but drool a lot and squeal in my face...annoying." Kona is a very gracious and loving dog.

On another note, I worked on Jude's baby book last night and realized just how much hair he has really lost. His initial pictures show lots of black hair and now he is outdoing Donald Trump for the ultimate comb over. His hair has lightened significantly as well and we are seeing hints of auburn. Tim was a blond toddler and I had strawberry blond hair for quite some time (once I got hair, that it).






Jude and Dad playing on the bed. My boys are so silly... and I love it!





Jude showing off his bandaids from his four month immunizations. He didn't cry as much this time, thankfully.













Playing in his excersaucer (Thank you, Wommack family).

1 comment:

Hamon family said...

you guys make me want to get a dog! Love the bandaid picture.